How to Apply SSI Certificate Online?
1. Name of Company - The Applicant must fill the name by which his/her Enterprise is known to the customers/public and is a legal entity to conduct business. One applicant can have more than one enterprises doing business and each one can be registered for a separate SSI and with the same Aadhaar Number as Enterprise 1 and Enterprise 2 etc.
2. Address of the Company - The Applicant should fill in the appropriate field the complete postal address of the Enterprise including State, District, Pin code, Mobile No and Email.
3. Major Activities – If you are a manufacturer. Choose manufacturer. Otherwise choose service Provider
4. Type of Organisation – select the appropriate one for your company. 1. PROPRIETARY 2. HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY 3. PARTNERSHIP 4. CO-OPERATIVE 5. PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY 6. PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY 7. SELF HELP GROUP 8. OTHERS
5. Date of Commencement (Open) - The date in the past on which the business entity commenced its operations may be filled in the appropriate field.
6. Bank Details - The Applicant must provide his/her bank account number used for running the Enterprise in the appropriate place. The Applicant must also provide the IFS Code of the bank's branch where his/her mentioned account exists. The IFS code is now a days printed on the Cheque Books issued by the bank. Alternatively, if the Applicant knows the name of the Bank and the branch where his/her account is there, the IFSC code can be found from website of the respective Bank.
7. Previous Registration Details(if any) - If the Applicant's enterprise, for which the SSI is being applied, is already issued a valid EM-I/II by the concerned GM (DIC) as per the MSMED Act 2006 or the SSI registration prevailing prior to the said Act, such number may be mentioned in the appropriate place.
8. Name of Owner- The applicant should fill his/her name strictly as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI. E.g. if Raj Pal Singh has his name as Raj P. Singh, the same should accordingly be entered if the name does not match with the Aadhar Number, the application will be cancelled.
9. Aadhaar Number - 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant should be filled in the appropriate field.
10. Community/Social Category - The Applicant may select the Social Category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Castes (OBC). The proof of belonging to SC, ST or OBC may be asked by appropriate authority, if and when required. (If BC, MBC, BCM or equivalent it. Please select OBC)
11. Document Required – AADHAR CARD only and anyone of the following documents PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter ID. (Front side only)
Certification Processing Time: 24 Hours (Anywhere in India)
Your E-SSI CERTIFICATE will have been sent via your E-mail ID after completion of processing successfully. (PDF Format)
To obtain SSI Certificate. Click Here